Eagle – Tresos Activated B PluSe 150 Tablets
Tresos Activated B PluSe™ is an antioxidant multivitamin, mineral and amino acid complex, with metabolically active B vitamins; formulated to support energy production, healthy skin, immune function and stress response.
- Antioxidant, helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Helps convert carbohydrates, fat and protein into energy
- Supports energy production
- Assists in healthy red blood cell production and health
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Support immune system to fight illness
- Assists in glucose/carbohydrate metabolism
- Support healthy stress response in the body
- Assists with synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Supports skin health and repair/healing
- Maintains B-vitamin levels in the body
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Each tablet contains:
Retinol acetate 885 microgram
equiv. Vitamin A Retinol Equivalents 750 microgram
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 50 mg
Nicotinic acid (vit. B3) 5 mg
Nicotinamide 220 mg
Calcium pantothenate 100 mg
Acacia, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, chlorophyllin-copper complex, colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, dl-alpha-tocopherol, ethylcellulose, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, macrogol 8000, magnesium stearate, maize starch, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, potable water, povidone, silicon dioxide, soya oil, sucrose, tartaric acid.
- No Added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners or flavours.
If you your patient is pregnant – or considering becoming pregnant – do not prescribe Vitamin A supplements without consulting their doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents – vitamin A can cause birth defects
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Contains soya bean product and may contain trace amounts of sulfites
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.