Iron Sustain 30 tablets
Shipping calculated at checkout
Iron Sustain provides 24 mg of highly bioavailable iron in the form of iron bisglycinate (Ferrochel®) with vitamin C to assist absorption. Supplemental iron supports iron levels in the body and maintains haemoglobin synthesis. Iron Sustain contains B vitamins to support healthy red blood cell production and vitamin B12 to support energy levels.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
- Iron helps prevent iron deficiency and maintain iron levels in the body.
- Iron helps support haemoglobin synthesis and the transport of oxygen around the body.
- Iron Sustain contains B vitamins (vitamin B6, B12 and folate) that aid in healthy red blood cell production.
- Iron and B12 support energy production and energy levels.
- Vitamin B12 assists in relieving fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 supports nervous system function.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200 mg|
|Iron (II) glycinate (bisglycinate) (Ferrochel®)||88.8 mg|
equiv. to iron
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||24.4 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||135.05 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Levomefolate calcium||125 micrograms|
equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active folate)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||125 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||125 micrograms|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.