Ultra Muscleze® Cream 100g tub
Ultra Muscleze® Cream contains magnesium, menthol and wintergreen oil in a paraben-free, topical cream. Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and supports muscle relaxation. Ultra Muscleze® Cream helps to maintain magnesium levels in the body.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium supports muscle relaxation.
- Ultra Muscleze® Cream helps to maintain magnesium levels in the body.
Adults: Massage 5 g (approx. 1 metric teaspoon) to the affected area(s) up to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Each 5 g contains 100 mg elemental magnesium.
Each 1 g contains:
|Magnesium (as magnesium chloride hexahydrate)||167 mg|
equiv. to magnesium
|Wintergreen oil||1 mg|
equiv. to methyl salicylate
|Mentha arvensis (field mint) essential oil||1 mg|
equiv. to menthol
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if likely to become pregnant, during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use in children.
- If you have sensitive skin, test this product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area; if irritation develops, stop use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and damaged skin.
- Do not use Ultra Muscleze® Cream in children 6 years of age or less.
- Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight; avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Contains methyl salicylate, sorbates and Phenoxyethanol.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.