Alpha EFA® 60 Capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout
Sea buckthorn supports essential fatty acid levels in the body. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps reduce free radical damage to body cells, relieves inflammation and supports general health and wellbeing. Vitamin E and sea buckthorn maintain skin health.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Sea buckthorn supports essential fatty acid levels in the body.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamin E supports general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin E is an anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin E maintains skin health.
Each capsule contains:
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit extract liquid conc.||325 mg|
equiv. to dry fruit
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed extract liquid conc.||175 mg|
equiv. to dry seed
|Total linolenic acid and linoleic acid (from blend of sea buckthorn seed and fruit)|
equiv. to linolenic acid
equiv. to linoleic acid
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||750 micrograms|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.