ThyroPlex® 120 tablets
Shipping calculated at checkout
ThyroPlex® features a blend of nutrients, including iodine, which supports healthy thyroid gland function, plus the herbs bupleurum and schisandra. The nutrients iodine and selenium assist in the healthy production of thyroid hormones. Selenium, zinc and vitamins E and C are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body. Zinc and vitamins C, A and D also help maintain healthy immune system function.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Iodine helps to maintain healthy thyroid gland function and supports healthy thyroid hormones.
- Selenium and iodine assist thyroid hormone production.
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamins A, C and D support healthy immune system function.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit||187.5 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root||50 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50 mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) – Setria®||25 mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||10.3 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10 mg|
|Retinol acetate||431 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|375 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||145 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||75 micrograms|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) – Quali-D®||7.5 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Adults only.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.