Eagle Clinical – Bio-D – 60 Tablets
Bio-D contains Calcifediol, which is a form of vitamin D3 that is naturally produced in the body by the liver from the precursor Colecalciferol. Calcifediol bypasses hydroxylation in the liver, a metabolic step required by Colecalciferol. As such, Calcifediol only requires one reaction to convert to active vitamin D3.
- Supports vitamin D levels in the body
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Maintains muscle function
- Helps to support bone health and bone mineralisation
- Supports healthy teeth and teeth mineralisation
- Supports healthy immune system function
Each tablet contains: Calcifediol monohydrate 10 microgram
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, dl-alpha-tocopherol, magnesiumstearate, medium chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate, starch sodiumoctenyl succinate, sucrose.
The maximum recommended daily dose of calcifediol is 10 micrograms.
Calcifediol may have similar effects to vitamin D. Review patients’ medications before prescribing incombination.
• This medicine should not be taken in combination with supplements containing vitamin D without review.
• Use in children under 9 years is not recommended.
• If patient symptoms persist consult, seek additional professional advice.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.