UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® – 240 soft capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® provides concentrated omega-3 triglycerides derived from fish oil. EPA and DHA maintain brain and cognitive function as well as support healthy mood balance. Omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, help in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids and support cardiovascular system health. Omega-3s exhibit anti-inflammatory properties in the body, and can relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including mild joint pain and help to enhance healthy joint function. Omega-3 triglycerides support healthy foetal development and UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® helps maintain omega-3 levels in the body of breastfeeding women. Omega-3s also support skin health when dietary intake is inadequate.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Omega-3 supports brain function and cognitive health.
- Omega-3 supports healthy mood balance.
- Omega-3 supports heart health, cardiovascular system health and helps to maintain healthy blood lipids.
- Omega-3 relieves inflammation.
- Omega-3 reduces symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including reducing mild joint pain and promoting healthy joint function.
- Omega-3 supports healthy foetal development.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Enteric coated capsule that is vanilla scented.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides – fish||1 g|
equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|d-alpha tocopherol||16.8 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® excels in purity (low mercury) and freshness (low p-anisidine and peroxide).
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Always talk to your health professional before taking multiple products for pregnancy.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.
- Contains fish products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.