Herbs of Gold – Clear Skin – 60 tabs
Shipping calculated at checkout
Supports healthy skin
Herbs of Gold Clear Skin is a combination of nutrients plus Burdock and Yellow dock, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support skin health.
- Supports skin health
- Traditionally relives acne
- Wound healing
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Clear Skin contains Burdock, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve minor skin eruptions and symptoms of boils and acne.
- Burdock and Yellow dock are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as blood cleansers to support waste elimination via the skin and relieve symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis.
- Clear Skin contains Calendula, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a vulnerary for wound healing.
- Clear Skin provides 12mg of zinc per tablet to support connective tissue health and wound healing, plus 1500IU of vitamin A to support collagen formation and skin health. Zinc and vitamin A are both antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 150mg|
|derived from dry root||1.5g|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant extract 53.33mg|
|derived from dry plant||800mg|
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root extract 75mg|
|derived from dry root||600mg|
|Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract 50mg|
|derived from dry flower||500mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg|
|Retinol acetate||450 micrograms RE*|
|equiv. vitamin A 1500IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||12mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.