Collagen Activ Oral Powder 150g
Shipping calculated at checkout
Collagen Activ contains vitamin C to support gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health and collagen formation. It also features CeramosidesTM to support skin hydration and skin elasticity in females, VERISOL® collagen to support skin firmness and skin health in females, plus astaxanthin to act as an antioxidant in postmenopausal females. Collagen Activ is a great tasting blood orange flavoured oral powder.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin C supports collagen formation and skin elasticity.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant.
- Astaxanthin acts as an antioxidant in postmenopausal women.
- CeramosidesTM maintain skin hydration and skin elasticity in females.
- Collagen supports skin elasticity, firmness and skin health in females.
- Vitamin C helps to support wound healing.
- Vitamin C supports GIT mucosal membrane health.
- Great tasting blood orange flavoured oral powder.
Each 5 g dose (1 scoop) contains:
|Triticum aestivum (wheat) Ceramosides™||30 mg|
|Hydrolysed collagen VERISOL®||2.5 g|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||100 mg|
|Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis AstaReal®||2 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||45mg|
Adults: Take 5 g (1 scoop) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Mix in 200 mL of water and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.