Herbs of Gold – Children’s Immune Care – 60 chewable tabs
Shipping calculated at checkout
Immune system support for Children
Herbs of Gold Children’s Immune Care contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support healthy immune system function in children.
- Delicious strawberry-vanilla flavoured
- Chewable tablet
- Tooth-friendly Xylitol
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Children’s Immune Care is a delicious strawberry-vanilla tasting chewable tablet, formulated to support immune system health to fight illness in children.
- Children’s Immune Care contains Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu and relieve mild fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Children’s Immune Care contains zinc, vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Children’s Immune Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and is free from artificial flavourings, sweeteners, preservatives and colourings.
Each tablet contains:
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root and rhizome extract 33.3mg|
|derived from dry root and rhizome||200mg|
|Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit extract 7.5mg|
|derived from dry fruit||30mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||60mg|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 100mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||10mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 250IU|
|Zinc gluconate equiv. zinc||2mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.|
Children 2-4 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 5-12 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.