Herbs of Gold – Activated Sublingual B12 – 75 tab
Shipping calculated at checkout
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin). Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated Sublingual B12 helps to support haemoglobin formation, aids healthy red blood cell production and maintains red blood cell and blood health.
- Activated Sublingual B12 supports nervous system health, cognitive function and brain health.
- Activated Sublingual B12 assists the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, supports energy production.
- Activated Sublingual B12 maintains immune and cardiovascular system health.
- Supplementing with Activated Sublingual B12 helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at an increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Each tablet contains:
|(active vitamin B12)||1mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet