Eagle – Bone Matrix Support 90 Tablets
Bone Matrix Support has been formulated to support bone health and contains two sources of calcium which may help prevent osteoporosis where dietary intake is inadequate. Bone Matrix Support contains nutritional co-factors including vitamin D3 to help calcium absorption and vitamin K2 to support bone mineralisation.
- Maintain bone health, density and integrity
- Aids in healthy bone development
- Support calcium absorption in bones and bone strength
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption
- Helps maintain health joint cartilage growth
- Maintain calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, vitamin D3, and vitamin K levels in the body
- Maintain healthy teeth mineralisation
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate||711 mg|
|equiv. Calcium||150 mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate||430 mg|
|equiv. Calcium||100 mg|
|TOTAL CALCIUM||250 mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||375 mg|
|equiv. Magnesium||75 mg|
|Menaquinone 7 Vitamin K2||45 microgram|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||22.5 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||4.5 mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||10 mg|
|equiv. Manganese||2 mg|
|equiv. Boron||750 microgram|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||250 IU|
Acacia, calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, lecithin, macrogol 3000, magnesium stearate, maize starch, medium chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, purified talc, silicon dioxide, sucrose, titanium dioxide.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets, twice daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- For adult use only
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
- Contains trace amounts of sulfites
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.