UltraClean OmegaFactors for Juniors 60 softgel capsules
UltraClean OmegaFactors is a specific combination of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids and nutrients. Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and iodine support healthy growth and development in children. Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function and bone growth in children.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Omega-3, vitamin D and iodine support healthy growth and development.
- Iodine and omega-3 support cognitive function.
- Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin D also aids healthy bone development.
- Omega-3 supports brain function, healthy eye development and central nervous system development, as well as maintaining general health and wellbeing.
- Orange and berry flavoured burstable capsule.
Children unable to chew: Pierce the capsule, squeeze the content into milk, juice or cereal and consume immediately.
Children 1-12 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides – fish||526 mg|
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides
|315 mg as:|
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Retinol palmitate||112.2 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|61.2 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Potassium iodide||40 micrograms|
equiv. to iodine
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||5 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Contains sulfites, soya bean and fish products.
- Contains gelatine which contains small amount of phenylalanine.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.