UltraClean OmegaFactors for Juniors 60 softgel capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
UltraClean OmegaFactors is a specific combination of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids and nutrients. Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and iodine support healthy growth and development in children. Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function and bone growth in children.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Omega-3, vitamin D and iodine support healthy growth and development.
- Iodine and omega-3 support cognitive function.
- Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin D also aids healthy bone development.
- Omega-3 supports brain function, healthy eye development and central nervous system development, as well as maintaining general health and wellbeing.
- Orange and berry flavoured burstable capsule.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides – fish||526 mg|
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides
|315 mg as:|
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Retinol palmitate||112.2 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|61.2 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Potassium iodide||40 micrograms|
equiv. to iodine
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||5 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D
Children unable to chew: Pierce the capsule, squeeze the content into milk, juice or cereal and consume immediately.
Children 1-12 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Contains sulfites, soya bean and fish products.
- Contains gelatine which contains small amount of phenylalanine.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.