Ubiquinol BioActive 150mg – 30 capsules
Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10. It supports cardiovascular system health and helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipids as well as supports blood vessel health. Ubiquinol maintains energy levels and supports energy production. It is also an antioxidant, helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body in ageing individuals.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- An antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Supports energy levels and energy production.
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- Supports healthy cholesterol.
- Maintains cardiovascular system health and healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Supports heart health and maintains blood vessel health.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10)||100 mg|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.