SB Floractiv® 500 – 30 capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout
SB Floractiv® 500 is a vegan formula that contains 10 billion CFU of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) (SB), a probiotic yeast that supports intestinal health and maintains beneficial intestinal flora. SB helps to maintain healthy immune system function and helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea. SB has also been shown to provide relief of diarrhoea in children.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Supports beneficial intestinal flora.
- Maintains healthy mucous linings of the digestive system.
- Maintains digestive system function.
- Helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea.
- Relieves diarrhoea in adults and children.
- Supports immune function.
- Supports intestinal health.
Each capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||500 mg (10 billion CFU)|
Take only ONE of the following dose recommendations, or as professionally prescribed.
Adults: To reduce the risk of travellers’ diarrhoea symptoms: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day.
To maintain healthy digestive system function: Take 1 capsule two times a day.
Children 2 months-17 years: To reduce diarrhoea: Give 1 capsule once a day. Use in children only under adult supervision. For children under 5 years (or older children unable to swallow), capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with a small amount of food or liquid and consumed promptly.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 years-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical attention.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.