Migraine Care 60 tablets
Shipping calculated at checkout
Migraine Care includes vitamin B2 to help reduce the occurrence of mild migraines. Vitamin B6 and magnesium support a healthy stress response in the body when dietary intake is inadequate. Vitamin B6 also assists in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, with magnesium and B vitamins supporting nervous system function. Co-enzyme Q10, B vitamins and magnesium support energy production.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin B2 helps to reduce the occurrence and duration of mild migraine.
- Vitamins B2, B12 and folate help to support red blood cell health and aid in the production of healthy red blood cells.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 support a healthy stress response in the body when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and magnesium support nervous system function.
- Magnesium supports nerve conduction.
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12, magnesium and coenzyme Q10 help to support energy production.
- Vitamin B2 and coenzyme Q10 act as antioxidants and reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||200 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||15.19 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||347.2 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||200 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||150 mg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||75 mg|
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate standardised:|
|Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) herb||40 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
std. to parthenolide
Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.