MEDIHERB – FibroFem 75 Tablets
FibroFem contains herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to reduce heavy menstruation and improve menstrual flow.
- Yarrow herb is used in traditional Western herbal medicine:
– as an astringent and antispasmodic, to improve menstrual flow
– to reduce heavy menstruation
- Shepherd’s purse and Thuja are used in traditional Western herbal medicine to support uterine health
Each tablet contains:
Paeonia lactiflora (Paeonia) extract 160 mg
derived from root dry 640 mg
Capsella bursa-pastoris (Shepherdâ€™s Purse) extract 1.28 mL
derived from herb dry 640 mg
Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) extract 640 microlitre
derived from herb dry 320 mg
Thuja occidentalis (Thuja) extract 1 mL
derived from leaf dry 200 mg
Adults: 1 tablet 4-5 times daily. The dose may be increased to 2 tablets 3-4 times daily for acute conditions.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.