Herbs of Gold – Liver Care – 60 tabs
Shipping calculated at checkout
Support liver health
Herbs of Gold Liver Care is a comprehensive formula that contains St Mary’s thistle to support healthy liver function and digestion.
- Supports liver health
- With St Mary’s thistle & Dandelion
- Healthy digestion
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Liver Care contains St Mary’s thistle, a herb well-known for its hepatoprotectant activity. St Mary’s thistle is standardised to contain silybin, the active constituent thought to be responsible for the herbs beneficial activity.
- Liver Care contains Dandelion, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support liver health and relieve symptoms of indigestion.
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote bile flow from the gall bladder, stimulate gastric secretions, improve digestive weakness and relieve constipation.
- Liver Care contains St Mary’s thistle and Curcumin, herbs with antioxidant activity to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) fruit extract 50mg|
|derived from dry fruit minimum||3.5g|
|stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 40mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root extract 300mg|
|derived from dry root||1.5g|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit extract 187.5mg|
|derived from dry fruit||750mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root extract 50mg|
|derived from dry root||500mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.