LivProtect 60 tablets
LivProtect contains traditionally used herbs to support healthy liver function. Milk thistle and globe artichoke have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to enhance liver health and protect the liver. Globe artichoke is used traditionally in WHM to promote bile flow from the liver, support healthy digestion and reduce the symptoms of indigestion.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Milk thistle and globe artichoke are traditionally used in western herbal medicine for symptoms of dyspepsia.
- Globe artichoke and milk thistle have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the maintenance of liver function and health and as a hepatoprotectant.
- Globe artichoke is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to promote bile flow from the liver.
- Globe artichoke is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support healthy digestion and the emulsification of fats.
- Vegan formula.
Adults: Take 1 tablet two to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate standardised:|
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit||180 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
std. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin
|Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf||80 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
std. to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root||20 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Glutathione (reduced) – Setria®||20 mg|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Adults only.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.