Eagle – AcuMind 60 Tablets
Acu-Mind contains clinically trialled BacoMind® Bacopa extract, shown to enhance cognitive performance, increase memory recall, learning ability and improve attention span, particularly in individuals over the age of 50. Acu-Mind also provides antioxidants and supports a healthy stress response.
- Antioxidant helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Bacopa is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine:
– as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition
– as a rejuvenative tonic
– to strengthen the heart
– as a nerve tonic
- Supports the body’s response to stress
- Helps increase attention span, cognition and memory recall in individuals over 50 years
- Maintain cognitive function/mental function
- Promote learning ability
- Enhance memory recall
- Bacopa is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a nerve tonic
Each tablet contains:
|equiv. Vitamin D3||200 IU|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) extract||170 mg|
|derived from min. root dry||680 mg|
|stand. to contain Rosavins||6.8 mg|
|stand. to contain Salidrosides||1.7 mg|
|Bacopa monnieri (BacoMind®) extract||225 mg|
|derived from whole plant dry||4.5 g|
|Ginkgo biloba extract||60 mg|
|derived from min. leaf dry||3 g|
|stand. to contain Ginkgo flavonglycosides||14.7 mg|
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sucrose.
No Added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily
OR as directed by your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.