ArmaForce ImmunoBurst 60 chewable capsules
ArmaForce ImmunoBurst are chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil. Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support immune system function and to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
Delicious watermelon and berry flavoured powder. Easy, flexible dosing provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With Manuka honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) for the relief of symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- In traditional WHM, echinacea supports immune system function.
Adults: Chew 1 capsule three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Herbal extract dry concentrate standardised:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||167 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Lemon oil||650 micrograms|
|Peppermint oil||100 micrograms|
equiv. to menthol
|Eucalyptus oil||5 micrograms|
equiv. to cineole
|Honey (Manuka)||25 mg|
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months. Contains sugars and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.