Women’s Essentials – 120 capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout
Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula with activated B vitamins. Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 support energy levels and production and vitamins B2, B3 and B6 relieve tiredness and fatigue. Antioxidant vitamins C and E and selenium help to reduce free radicals formed in the body. Vitamins A, C and D plus zinc and selenium support healthy immune system function, while biotin, zinc and vitamin A support skin health. Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 support nervous system function and vitamin B5 supports the healthy stress response in the body.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Folate and B12 help to reduce homocysteine levels and folate, B12 and B6 assist healthy red blood cell production.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6 support energy levels and production and vitamins B2, B3 and B6 relieve tiredness and fatigue.
- Iodine and selenium support healthy thyroid gland function and iodine supports healthy thyroid hormones.
- Vitamins C and E and selenium are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage.
- Vitamins A, C and D plus zinc and selenium support healthy immune system function.
- Biotin, zinc and vitamin A support skin health.
- Vitamins D and K and manganese support bone health.
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 support nervous system function and vitamin B5 supports the healthy stress response in the body.
- Chromium assists in glucose metabolism.
Each capsule contains:
|Retinol palmitate||682 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|375 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||63.5 mg|
equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||6.8 mg|
equiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20 mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||20 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||54.6 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||8.1 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||24.3 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||137 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Levomefolate calcium||130.4 micrograms|
equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||100 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50 mg|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||20.6 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||7.5 micrograms|
|Boron (as borax)||1 mg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||25 mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||25 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||17.5 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||12.5 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25 micrograms|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||25 mg|
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||25 mg|
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root – KSM-66®||40 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit hull||12.5 mg|
equiv. to dry
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- WARNING – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period of time.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Contains lactose and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.