Metagenics – Thyrobalance 60 Tablets
Shipping calculated at checkout
For the maintenance of normal healthy thyroid function and metabolism
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Formulated with key nutrients and herbs to support thyroid gland health
- May help to
- Decrease free radical damage to body cells
- Support healthy stress response in the body
- Maintain metabolic rate and energy production
- Support healthy thyroid gland function and assist thyroid hormone production
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and salt
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
|Lycium barbarum (Goji) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit)
|Withania somnifera ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Potassium iodide (Iodine)
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (rhizome)
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)
equiv. Vitamin E
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||100 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5 mg|
|Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
equiv. Vitamin A
130 μg RE
- Loading dose: 2 tablets twice daily with food
- Maintenance dose: 1 tablet twice daily with food
- When taken in excess of 3000 μg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 μg RE for women and 900 μg RE for men
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses; a daily dose of 150 μg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional