Mega B Q10 – 30 Capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout
Mega B Q10 contains the bioavailable and metabolically active forms of vitamin B2, B6 and B9, plus CoQ10 to help maintain energy levels. Vitamin E and CoQ10 are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body. Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 support nervous system function and vitamin B5 supports a healthy stress response in the body. A comprehensive formula in a convenient one-a-day capsule.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin B12 and folate assist in healthy red blood cell production and vitamin B6 supports haemoglobin synthesis.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12, plus CoQ10 support energy levels and energy production.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B6, B9 and B12 assist in relieving fatigue.
- Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 support nervous system function.
- Vitamin E and CoQ10 are antioxidants that help to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamins A, D, B9 and B12 assist in the maintenance of healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin B5 supports a healthy stress response in the body.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 help to decrease homocysteine levels.
Each capsule contains:
|Thiamine nitrate||61.7 mg|
equiv to. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||68.5 mg|
equiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||90 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||10 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||49.1 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||15.7 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||48.6 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||556 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||400 micrograms|
|Retinol palmitate||824.7 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|450 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||25 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopherol||16.8 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||30 mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.