MEDIHERB – Phellodendron Forte 60 Tabs
Phollodendron Forte contains Phellodendron which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve diarrhoea.
- Phellodendron is an anti-inflammatory
- Phellodendron is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to:
– relieve diarrhoea or loose stools
– clear empty Heat and resolve Dampness
Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita
Actives: contains a minimum of 1.2 mg/mL of menthol
Plant Part: Leaf
Ethanol Content: 45%
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice
- Contraindicated during pregnancy, lactation and in patients taking immunosuppressive drugs
- Caution is warranted in betathalassaemia, unconjugated hyperbilirubinaemia and those with obstructed bile ducts
- Until definitive research is available, do not use in jaundiced neonates
- Monitor patients who tend to experience constipation
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.