Herbs of Gold – Zinc Forte + C – 100 grams
Support immune system health. Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte + C is a high-strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by important cofactors, including vitamin B6, betacarotene and magnesium.
- Immune support
- Skin health
- Zinc Forte + C is a combination of high-strength vitamin C plus zinc to support immune system health.
- Zinc is an important co-factor involved in many biochemical reactions within the body. Zinc maintains taste sensation.
- Zinc is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body. Vitamin C also forms part of the antioxidant network, helping to regenerate vitamin E.
- Zinc Forte + C maintains sperm motility and health.
- Zinc Forte + C helps connective tissue production and supports wound healing and skin health.
- Vitamin C supports collagen formation, bone health and the absorption of dietary iron.
- Zinc Forte + C is a delicious raspberry flavoured powder, naturally sweetened with Stevia, that is suitable for use by children and adults.
Each 3g serve contains:
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||30mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||1g|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 826.2mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||5mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 5mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia.|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives|
Mix into water or juice. Scoop included.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 3g (3 level scoops) once daily, with food.
Children 4-12 years – Take 1g (1 level scoop) once daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.