Flordis Remotiv 60 Tablets
Shipping calculated at checkout
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Remotiv (Ze 117) has been shown to assist in the relief of nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. Remotiv contains a specific extract of St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) that has been evaluated in a number of clinical trials. St John’s wort has been used since the middle ages to help manage anxiety and stress. It was the ancient Greek herbalists, such as Hippocrates, who originally documented the medicinal uses of St John’s wort.
Remotiv may help to support healthy mood.It is recommended for people experiencing the following symptoms:
- Mild anxiety
- Nervous tension
Remotiv tablets contain a specific extract of St John’s wort that is manufactured in Switzerland under unique production methods, ensuring consistently high quality.
Adults: 1 tablet morning and evening
An improvement is usually seen within 1 to 2 weeks of starting Remotiv, though it may take 2 to 4 weeks to achieve the full effect. Remotiv is recommended for a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks and ongoing therapy may be appropriate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, or the condition recurs, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
- There is no evidence for any concern when using Remotiv in pregnancy and lactation, however, there are also no clinical studies that have been conducted in pregnant and breastfeeding women. As a result, Remotiv tablets should only be taken under the advice and supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Remotiv is not recommended for adults under the age of 18 years.
- Generally very well tolerated and adverse effects are not expected. Rarely, people may experience gastro-intestinal disturbances, fatigue or nervousness when taking Remotiv.
- Not recommended for people with known light hypersensitivity.
- Should not be taken with certain medications, including antidepressant medications, certain immunosuppressants, warfarin, digoxin, certain hormonal medications and anticonvulsais recommended to stop the treatment of Remotiv approximately one week before surgery. It is important to discuss this with your healthcare professional, including your anaesthetist and surgeon.
- Each tablet contains a small amount (120 mg) of lactose