Flordis Redormin Forte 30 Tablets
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Backed by 10 years of clinical research, ReDormin Forte contains a specific combination of herbal extracts known as Ze 91019 that has been shown to help restore healthy sleep patterns within 2 weeks. Recommended for over 20 years worldwide, ReDormin Forte’s dual action formula works by helping to reduce the time taken to fall asleep, and can help to re-establish healthy sleeping rhythms to help improve quality of sleep and the time spent in the deeper, restorative sleep stages – leaving you to wake up feeling refreshed.
Not all natural medicines are created equally, that’s why the combination, Ze 91019, found in ReDormin Forte is the same medicine that has been tested in clinical studies. We want to ensure you receive the same high quality medicine that has been clinically researched to help restore healthy sleep patterns and to help get your sleep cycle back on track.
ReDormin tablets contain a unique formulation (Ze 91019), made up of specific extracts of Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)and Hops (Humulus lupulus)
Each tablet contains Ze 91019 extract equivalent to dry:
- Valeriana officinalis root 2.50 g
- Humulus lupulus flower 720 mg
Contains no added gluten, wheat, lactose or yeast. Vegan friendly.
Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet, 1 hour before planned bedtime.
For best results take ReDormin Forte for at least 2 weeks to help improve sleep quality and restore healthy sleep patterns. Research showed that 87% of patients reported sustained sleep benefits 4 weeks after they finished a 2 week course of ReDormin Forte. 1
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
- ReDormin Forte is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding as there are no published studies to establish its safe use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Your healthcare professional can discuss with you the risks and benefits involved in taking ReDormin Forte during these life stages.
- Where appropriate, ReDormin can be prescribed for adolescents 12 years and older. If you have specific questions or concerns, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
- ReDormin is very well tolerated and highly unlikely to cause side effects. Very occasionally, individuals may experience a skin reaction after taking ReDormin, resulting from sensitivity to the ingredients, which will resolve after ceasing the treatment. It is important to speak with a healthcare professional if you are concerned about possible side effects.
- ReDormin tablets taken according to the recommended dose do not affect the ability to drive vehicles or operate machinery. However, taking ReDormin tablets immediately before driving a car or operating hazardous machinery is not recommended.
- The effect of ReDormin tablets may also be elevated by the consumption of alcohol.
- It is recommended to stop ReDormin 1 week prior to surgery. However, it is important to discuss this with your healthcare professional, including your anaesthetist and surgeon.
- There are no known reported interactions between ReDormin Forte and other medications. However, it is not recommended to take ReDormin Forte if you are currently taking sedative medication (such as Benzodiazepines).
It is recommended to talk to your healthcare professional if you have any concerns about interactions or questions about using ReDormin Forte.