Flordis Premular 30 Tablets
Shipping calculated at checkout
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Premular (Flordis) provides natural relief from the physical and behavioural symptoms of PMS. PMS symptoms are linked to various hormonal changes through the menstrual cycle. The unique extract of Vitex found in Premular helps to balance these hormones through reducing prolactin levels, which are thought to be in excess in PMS.
This may help to reduce the following PMS symptoms:
- Breast tenderness
Premular tablets contain a specific extract of Vitex agnus-castus fruit (Ze 440) (equiv. 180mg dry extract) that is manufactured in Switzerland under patented production methods. This ensures a high quality extract with batch-to-batch consistency.
Adults: 1 tablet a day, continued throughout the month.
Premular tablets are easy to take and very well tolerated. Dosing should be started within the first few days of the menstrual cycle (within the first few days of menstrual bleeding) and continued throughout the month.
Consistent symptom improvement is expected after 3 months of using Premular.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, or the condition recurs, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
- Due to the lack of menstrual cycle during pregnancy, Premular is not indicated for use at this time. Moreover, there are no published studies to establish safety for the use of Premular during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. However, there is also no evidence for concern if a woman taking Premular falls pregnant. It is important to speak with a healthcare professional if you have specific questions or concerns.
- Not recommended for women under the age of 18 years.
- Premular is generally very well tolerated and not expected to cause unwanted side effects. However, in rare cases occasional itching of the skin may occur and, at the start of the dosage only, certain isolated premenstrual symptoms may be slightly increased. If you are concerned you are experiencing side effects from Premular, it is important to speak with your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains a very small amount of lactose (40 mg) in each tablet.