Flordis Iberogast 100mL
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Flordis Iberogast – Natural treatment for IBS
Iberogast is specifically formulated by Florids and is clinically proven for the treatment of discomfort associated with conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and functional dyspepsia.
More than 25 million patients have used Iberogast since it was developed and launched in Europe more than 50 years ago. Its proven efficacy has made Iberogast the number one natural medicine for gastrointestinal symptoms in Germany, selling over 5 million bottles per year.
What is Iberogast used for?
Iberogast has been specifically clinically proven to treat the discomfort experienced with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and functional dyspepsia. The multi-targeted action of Iberogast is able to improve the many symptoms associated with IBS and functional dyspepsia, which can include:
- Heartburn / acid reflux
- Nausea / vomiting
- Early satiety
- Epigastric pain
- Bloating / cramping Gas Constipation / diarrhoea
Each bottle of Iberogast contains specific extracts of the following herbs:
- Iberis amara (Bitter candytuft)
- Angelica archangelica (Angelica) root
- Matricaria recuitita (Chamomile) flowers
- Carum carvi (Caraway) fruit
- Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle)
- Melissa officianalis (Lemon balm) leaves
- Mentha x piperitae (Peppermint) leaves
- Chelidonium majus (Greater celandine)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root
Iberogast is a liquid formulation that is taken 3 times a day, before or with meals, in a small amount of warm water, or mixed with another drink of your choice.
A dropper is already in place within the neck of the bottle to allow for easy dosing.
The bottle should be shaken before use