Eagle – Pathoclear 60 Tablets
PATHOCLEAR contains vermifuge (anthelmintic) herbs used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to help remove intestinal threadworms and relieve symptoms of abdominal cramping, nausea, diarrhoea and loss of appetite.
- Garlic and Cinnamon are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
– vermifuge / helps remove intestinal threadworms / pinworms
– relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and congestion
– reduce symptoms of common colds and flu
– expectorant / clear respiratory tract mucous
- Cinnamon is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to –
– relieve diarroea
– antispasmodic / spasmolytic
– reduce symptoms of dyspepsia
– relieve digestive discomfort
– promote healthy digestion
– orexigenic / promote healthy apetite
- Antioxidant/Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
|Each tablet contains:|
|Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) extract||280 mg|
|derived from stem bark dry||5.6 g|
|stand. to contain Berberine||133 mg|
|Nigella sativa (Nigella) extract||200 mg|
|derived from seed dry||1 g|
|Allium sativum (Garlic) extract||57 mg|
|derived from bulb fresh||684 mg|
|Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon) extract||41.7 mg|
|derived from stem bark outer dry||500 mg|
|Thyme oil||5 mg|
|Clove bud oil||5 mg|
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, dextrin, dl-alpha-tocopherol, garlic bulb powder, hydrochloric acid, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
ADULTS: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symtpoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years – seek medical advice
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.