Eagle – CytoPro Repair Powder 150g
CYTOPRO REPAIR is a combination of proprietary herbal extracts and fibres, with a high dose of glutamine to assist repair of the gastrointestinal tract lining. CYTOPRO REPAIR contains herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to sooth irritated and inflammed gastrointestinal membranes. This formula also supports healthy immune system function, and assists natural detoxifcation processes. In a pleasant mixed berry phytohormetic antioxidant flavour base.
- Antioxidant, helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Assists natural body detoxification processes
- Supports natural liver detoxification processes
- Anti-inflammatory/relieve inflammation
- licorice root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to demulcent/soothe irritated tissues
- Turmeric rhizome is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to:
– relieve flatulence/carminative
– maintain healthy digestion
– reduce symptoms of indigestion/dyspepsia
- Maintains gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health
- Assists repair of gastrointestinal/gut wall lining
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal immune function
- Maintains healthy immune system function and helps stimulate a healthy immune system response
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Each 5 g dose contains
|Retinyl acetate||1.06 mg|
|equiv. Vitamin A Retinol Equivalents||900 microgram|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||200 IU|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||31.15 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||10 mg|
|Pectin (apple)||100 mg|
|Larix arabinogalactan (ResistAid™)||700 mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract||60 mg|
|derived from min. rhizome dry||1.5 g|
|stand. to contain curcuminoids||57 mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) deglycyrrhizinated extract||75 mg|
|derived from root dry||2 g|
|Actinidia delicioa (Kiwifruit Digesten®) extract||125 mg|
|derived from fruit skin fresh||6.25 g|
|Aloe vera powder||25 mg|
|derived from inner leaf juice fresh||5 g|
|Brassica oleracea var. italica (BroccoPhane®) extract||75 mg|
|derived from sprout fresh||1.5 g|
|Actinidia deliciosa (Kiwifruit Digesten®) powder||125 mg|
|derived from fruit flesh fresh||625 mg|
Acacia, ascorbic acid, beetroot, Beta vulgaris, black currant, blackberry, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, cranberry, dl-alpha-tocopherol, flavour, glycine, Hippophae rhamnoides, maize starch, Malpighia glabra, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, pomegranate, raspberry, Salvia hispanica, Sambucus nigra, silicon dioxide, Stevia rebaudiana, strawberry, sucrose, tapioca starch, thaumatin, Vaccinium myrtillus.
No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
If your patient is pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not prescribe vitamin A supplements without consulting their doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Contains trace amounts of sulfites
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.