BioMedica Phytaxil 60 caps
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Herbal formula with myrrh, thyme and a unique addition of stabilised allicin from Allisure® powder with anthelmintic properties
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help
- Reduce the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Remove intestinal threadworms or pinworms (vermifuge action)
- Relieve symptoms of indigestion or dyspepsia
- Relieve flatulence (carminative)
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Support digestive health
- Relieve nasal congestion
- Clear nasal passages
- Relieve cough
- The following substances have not been used in the production of this product
- Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites
- Gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, salicylates, amines, potato, rice, gluten
- However, the finished product has not been tested to confirm the absence of these substances
- Formulated to allow for flexible, divided and individual dosing
- Fee from enteric coating
- Vegan friendly
|Phellodendron amurense ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Origanum vulgare (Oregano) (leaf) essential oil||50 mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Commiphora myrrha ext.
ext. equiv. dry (oleoresin)
|Allium sativum (Garlic) ext.
powder ext. equiv. fresh (bulb)
This product is listed with the TGA – AustL 281763. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the “”Other ingredients”” subheading (not typically listed on the product label).
- 1 – 2 capsules 2 – 3 times daily
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet