UltraBiotic IBS 30 capsules ❅
Shipping calculated at checkout
UltraBiotic IBS is an evidence-based blend of probiotic strains known as Lab4. Daily intake of Lab4 probiotics in UltraBiotic IBS has been clinically demonstrated to provide relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed IBS.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Lab4 probiotics (CUL 60, CUL 21, CUL 34, CUL 20) contribute to the relief of symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome including, reducing abdominal pain and bloating, reducing the occurrence of constipation and diarrhoea and supporting general health and wellbeing.
- Lab4 probiotics support beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use and help to restore beneficial gut flora after antibiotic use.
- Probiotics support intestinal beneficial flora.
- Probiotics support healthy digestive system function and health.
- Probiotics relieve abdominal bloating.
- Vegan friendly formula.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)||15 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)||15 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||14.25 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||750 million CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent constipation.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Seek medical attention if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.