UltraBiotic 45 – 30 capsules
UltraBiotic 45 contains probiotics that support digestive system health and function, relieve abdominal bloating and help maintain beneficial intestinal flora including during antibiotic use. S. thermophilus (CUL 68) aids in the digestion of lactose. UltraBiotic 45 contains L. acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60), B animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34) and B. bifidum (CUL 20) that are shown to relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Lab4 probiotics (CUL 60, CUL 21, CUL 34, CUL 20) contribute to the relief of symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome including, reducing abdominal pain and bloating, reducing the occurrence of constipation and diarrhoea and supporting general health and wellbeing.
- Lab4 probiotics support beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use and help to restore beneficial gut flora after antibiotic use.
- Probiotics support intestinal beneficial flora.
- Probiotics support immune system health and function.
- Probiotics support healthy digestive system function and health.
- Probiotics relieve abdominal bloating.
- Streptococcus thermopilus aids digestion of lactose.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||15.6 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 06)||9.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||7.4 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||4.3 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||3.2 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)||2.3 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1.4 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 74)||1.4 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||225 million CFU|
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Seek medical attention if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.