Ultra Muscleze® Forest Berries 360g Oral Powder
Ultra Muscleze® Forest Berries provides a readily bioavailable form of magnesium; a specialised blend of amino acid chelates called UltraMag®. Magnesium supports energy levels, relieves tiredness and fatigue and aids in the relief of muscle cramps and mild spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. Ultra Muscleze® contains a comprehensive range of nutrients including B group vitamins to support a healthy stress response.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Ultra Muscleze® may assist in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium assists in healthy bone development.
- Magnesium and B vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12) help relieve tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Through its role in ion transport between cell membranes, magnesium supports nerve conduction and healthy muscle contraction function.
- Pleasant tasting forest berries flavour.
- Vegan formula.
Adults: Take 6g (1 level scoop) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Only use the scoop provided. Mix in 100mL-200mL or water of juice and consume immediately.
Each 6g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate – UltraMag®)||244 mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2 mg|
|Levocarnitine tartrate||75 mg|
equiv. to levocarnitine
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5 mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||27.29 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. to calcium
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||18 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||8.29 mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||60 micrograms|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate monohydrate)||10.5 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||24 micrograms|
|Sodium (as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous)||1.3 mg|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains sulfites.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.