Ultra Muscleze® Forest Berries 360g Oral Powder
Shipping calculated at checkout
Ultra Muscleze® Forest Berries provides a readily bioavailable form of magnesium; a specialised blend of amino acid chelates called UltraMag®. Magnesium supports energy levels, relieves tiredness and fatigue and aids in the relief of muscle cramps and mild spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. Ultra Muscleze® contains a comprehensive range of nutrients including B group vitamins to support a healthy stress response.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Ultra Muscleze® may assist in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium assists in healthy bone development.
- Magnesium and B vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12) help relieve tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Through its role in ion transport between cell membranes, magnesium supports nerve conduction and healthy muscle contraction function.
- Pleasant tasting forest berries flavour.
- Vegan formula.
Each 6g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate – UltraMag®)||244 mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2 mg|
|Levocarnitine tartrate||75 mg|
equiv. to levocarnitine
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5 mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||27.29 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. to calcium
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||18 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||8.29 mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||60 micrograms|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate monohydrate)||10.5 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||24 micrograms|
|Sodium (as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous)||1.3 mg|
Adults: Take 6g (1 level scoop) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Only use the scoop provided. Mix in 100mL-200mL or water of juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains sulfites.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.