RestoraCalm® 60 tablets
Shipping calculated at checkout
RestoraCalm® contains Relora®, a proprietary blend of magnolia and phellodendron, to help relieve symptoms of stress. Skullcap and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve nervous tension and restlessness, relieve disturbed and restless sleep, and alleviate symptoms of mild anxiety.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Skullcap and passionflower have been used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Skullcap and passionflower are used in traditional WHM as nervous system support, relieving nervous tension and restlessness.
- Passionflower and skullcap are used in traditional WHM as a sleep aid, especially when insomnia is due to restlessness and stress.
- Relora® relieves symptoms of stress.
- Relora® relieves symptoms of mild, temporary, transitory anxiety in premenopausal women.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry (Relora®):|
|Phellodendron amurense (phellodendron) stem bark||22.5 mg|
min equiv. to dry
std. to berberine
|Magnolia officinalis (magnolia) stem bark||68.75 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
std. to honokiol
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Scutellaria lateriflora (skullcap) herb||250 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) herb top flowering and fruiting||50 mg|
equiv. to dry
Adults: Take 1 tablets three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.