Oriental Botanicals – AllergE 60 caps
Shipping calculated at checkout
Oriental Botanicals AllergE includes baical skullcap, which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of mild allergies, including symptoms of hayfever and mild eczema.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Includes baical skullcap, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve mild allergy symptoms in healthy adults, such as hayfever symptoms including, red, itchy eyes and runny, blocked or itchy nose
- Baical skullcap is also used in traditional Chinese medicine for relief of mild eczema symptoms and to soothe inflamed skin
- Oriental Botanicals AllergE includes seven Chinese herbs, including bupleurum, ginger, pinellia, Korean ginseng, Chinese licorice, ziziphus and baical skullcap
- Also consider Oriental Botanicals SinuClear, which includes xanthium for the relief of sinus congestion and post-nasal drip, as used traditionally in Chinese medicine
How it works
Hayfever affects approximately 15% of the Australian population, according to the 2007-08 National Health Survey.1
Symptoms of hayfever include red, watery and itchy eyes, usually occurring in response to an allergy to a substance such as pollen or animal dander.2
Eczema is an example of another type of allergy, resulting in inflamed skin.2
Baical skullcap: traditionally used for hayfever relief in TCM
Baical skullcap relieves mild allergy symptoms in healthy adults, according to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), as well as symptoms of hayfever including red, itchy eyes and a runny, blocked or itchy nose.
Baical skullcap also traditionally soothes skin inflammation and symptoms of mild eczema, according to Chinese medicine.
Oriental Botanicals AllergE also contains Korean ginseng, Chinese licorice, ziziphus, ginger and pinellia.
1. Australian Bureau of Statistics. Last updated August 2009 and accessed September 2020 from abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/4364.0
2. Victoria State Government. Last updated April 2017 and accessed September 2020 from betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/ ConditionsAndTreatments/allergies
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Each capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Baical Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) root 250mg, min. dry equiv.||2.5g|
|standardised to baicalin||100mg|
|Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) root 120mg, dry equiv.||1.8g (1800mg)|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome 25mg, min. dry equiv.||1.25g (1250mg)|
|Pinellia (Pinellia ternata) rhizome 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Korean ginseng (Panax Ginseng) root 26.67mg, min. dry equiv.||400mg|
|stand. to ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re and Rg1||4mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root and stolon 90 mg, min. dry equiv.||450mg|
|Ziziphus (Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa) fruit 50mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Adults: Take 2 capsules two to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Adults only. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use this product if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a pre-existing bleeding condition.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.