MEDIHERB – Myrrh Forte 60 Tablets
Myrrh Forte contains Commiphora myrrha which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a vermifuge to remove threadworms and pinworms, and as an expectorant to decrease bronchial mucous congestion.
- as a vermifuge to remove threadworms and pinworms
- as an expectorant to relieve bronchial mucous congestion
- to promote healthy digestive function
- to relieve symptoms of dyspepsia
- as a carminative to help relieve flatulence
Each tablet contains:
Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) extract 167 mg
derived from stem bark resin dry 500 mg
- To make a gargle, use 5 mL in 70â€“80 mL of saline.
- To make a cream, use 5 mL in 45 grams of vitamin E cream.
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symptoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice
- Contraindicated during pregnancy and in known allergy
- Caution is advised during lactation due to potential allergy
- Avoid long-term, continuous use (more than a few weeks at a time)
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.