MEDIHERB – Mexican Valerian 50 Tablets
Mexican Valerian is traditionally used in Mexican herbal medicine to reduce restlessness, nervous tension and the symptoms associated with mild anxiety.
- Used traditionally in Mexican herbal medicine:
– to reduce restlessness and relive nervous tension
– relieve sleeplessness and reduce disturbed sleep
– to reduce the symptoms associated with mild anxiety
Each tablet contains:
Valeriana edulis (Mexican Valerian) extract 2 mL
derived from root & rhizome dry 1 g
- May very rarely cause overstimulation in some individuals
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.