MEDIHERB – MediMag 120 Tablets
- Contains magnesium citrate, taurine and Pyridoxal-5-phospahte monohydrate
- Contains chromium
For support of healthy muscle function and energy production
Supports healthy cardiovascular function
Supports healthy muscle relaxation and contraction function
Relieves the symptoms of premenstrual tension, including mood swings, irritability and breast tenderness
To provide relief from mild migraines and reduce the occurrence of headache symptoms
Botanical Name: Flipendula ulmaria
Plant Part: Herb
Ethanol Content: 60%
- Caution in pregnancy and lactation.
- Avoid or use with caution in patients with salicylate sensitivity or glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (in this condition salicylic acid can cause haemolytic anaemia).
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- Refer to the MediHerb Herb-Drug Interaction chart for potential interactions (see Tannin-containing or OPC-containing herbs).
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.