MEDIHERB – Joint Defence 120 Tablets
Joint Defence is a combination of nutrients and Boswellic Acid which help to reduce mild joint inflammation and swelling, and helps increase joint mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Reduce mild joint inflammation and swelling, and help increase joint mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Helps decrease cartilage loss and damage
- Maintains calcium absorption in bones
- Vitamin D assists with the absorption of calcium and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Supports bone mineralisation
Each tablet contains:
Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride 498 mg
equiv. glucosamine sulfate 375 mg
Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 300 mg
equiv. Chondroitin suflate 300 mg
Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) extract 104 mg
derived from min. gum oleoresin dry 728 mg
stand. to contain boswellic acids 67.5 mg
Colecalciferol (equiv. Vitamin D3 250IU) 6.25 microgram
Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. Manganese 3.75mg) 18.8 mg
Borax (equiv. Boron 712.5mcg) 6.29 mg
Adults: Take 2 tablets, twice daily.
Prescribe for a minimum of 4-6 weeks to see beneficial effects. Glucosamine sulfate is recommended for long-term use of 1-3 years.
Contains ingredient derived from crustacean seafood
Contains 63.6mg of Potassium per dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Extreme caution is advised in those allergic to seafood
- Caution during pregnancy (mucopolysaccharides may inhibit angiogenesis)
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.