MEDIHERB – Hemidesmus Complex (Rehmannia) 60 tabs
Formerly Rehmannia Complex. Hemidesmus Complex contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory, to help relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains and helps reduce symptoms of headaches.
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine:
– as an anti-inflammatory, which helps to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
– to help reduce occurance and symptoms of headaches
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to
– regulate the flow of liver qi
– relieve chills associated with common cold
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a depurative to support skin health
Each tablet contains:
Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) extract 1.75 mL
derived from root dry 350 mg
Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) extract 1.4 mL
derived from root dry 700 mg
Hemidesmus indicus (Hemidesmus) extract 100 mg
derived from root dry 500 mg
Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) extract 33 mg
derived from herb dry 165 mg
- Contraindicated in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to Feverfew, parthenolide or other members of the Compositae family
- Contraindicated in pregnancy
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Not to be used in children under 5 years
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.