MEDIHERB – Fe-Max 60 Tablets
Fe-Max Tablets aids in the production and transport of red blood cells for oxygenation of body tissues.
- Supports iron levels in the body.
- Aids in the production and transport of red blood cells for oxygenation of body tissues.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
- Contains iron bisglycinate for reduced gastrointestinal complaints.
Withania somnifera (Withania) extract 150 mg
derived from root dry 1.8 g
Codonopsis pilosula extract 83.33 mg
derived from root dry 500 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 120 mg
Iron amino acid chelate (equiv. Iron 12 mg) 60 mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate (equiv. Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 5 mg) 6.91 mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) 5 mg) 7.84 mg
Levomefolate calcium (equiv. Levomefolic acid 100 microgram) 108 microgram
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Vit. B12) 250 microgram
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contraindicated in haemochromatosis, haemosiderosis or iron-loading anaemias (thalassaemia, sideroblastic anaemia).
- If taking levodopa, levothyroxine, methyldopa, penicilamine, quinolones, tetracyclines, bisphosphonates, and cholestyramine, separate doses by at least two hours.
- Allopurinol, can increase liver storage of iron and should not be used in conjunction with iron supplements.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.