MEDIHERB – EFA Essentials 120 Capsules
EFA Essentials is a naturally flavoured Omega-3 concentrate fish non-enteric coated capsule. Can be used as a supplement to help support the maintenance of healthy cardiovascular function. Omega-3 fatty acid metabolites EPA and DHA help to modulate inflammatory mediators in the body.
Assists with relieving inflammation.
Helps support cardiovascular health and the maintanence of healthy blood lipids.
Helps maintain healthy eye development.
Helps support brain function.
Supports skin integrity and hydration.
Supports essential fatty acid levels in the body.
Each capsule contains:
Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) seed oil 500 mg
standardised to contain gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 50 mg
Natural Fish Oil 500 mg
containing Omega-3 marine triglycerides 150 mg as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90 mg and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60 mg
d-alpha-Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E 50 IU) 38.46 mg
Adults: 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
- Contains product of soya beans, product of fish and trace amounts of sulfur dioxide.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- Ingredients in this product are derived from seafood. Persons who are allergic to seafood should exercise extreme caution.
- Caution is advised in patients with a tendency to oesophageal reflux and those with poor digestion and compromised gallbladder function.
- Concerns have been raised in the literature of the 1980s regarding concomitant use of evening primrose oil and phenothiazines.
- High doses of evening primrose oil may cause mild headache and nausea.
- Gelatin capsules naturally contain phenylalanine, caution phenylalanine sensitive patients consuming over two capsules per day.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, seek additional professional help.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.