MEDIHERB – Curcuma Active 60 Tablets
Supports joint mobility and flexibility and reduces mild joint swelling and stiffness associated with mild arthritis.
- Soy Free
- 100 mg Curcuminoids per tablet
- Enhanced bioavailability
- Supports joint mobility and flexibility and reduces mild joint swelling and stiffness associated with mild arthritis.
- Reduces mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Decreases mild joint pain
Each tablet contains:
Curcuma longa phospholipid complex 500 mg
derived from rhizome fresh 16.5 g
stand. to contain curcuminoids 100 mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
- Despite Turmeric and curcumin having low toxicity, caution is advised (due to the increased bioavailability) for the use of curcumin phospholipid complex during pregnancy, women wishing to conceive and patients taking prescribed medications, such as those with a narrow therapeutic window and/or antiplatelet or anticoagulant drugs.
- Monitoring is advised for patients taking anti-inflammatory drugs, as reduced dosage of the drug may be possible.
- Contraindicated in obstruction of the biliary tract and caution is advised in gallstones.
- Until more information is available regarding the expression of Nrf2 in cancer, do not take at least 48 hours either side of each chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment.
- Not to be used in children under five years of age.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.