MEDIHERB – Cranberry Complex 60 Tablets
Cranberry Complex contains Cranberry extract to support urinary tract and bladder health in females.
- Cranberry extract supports urinary tract health and bladder health in females
- Bearberry leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve urinary frequency and as an astringent to tighten tissues
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) dry fruit juice concentrate 100 mg
derived from fruit fresh 2.5 g
Crateva magna (Crateva) liquid extract 2 mL
derived from stem bark dry 1 g
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Bearberry) liquid extract 1 mL
derived from leaf dry 500 mg
Agathosma betulina (Buchu) leaf essential oil 12 mg
Adults: 2 tablets, 2-4 times daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become preganant.
- Caution in patients with a history of kidney stones, or impaired heart or kidney function.
- Caution and monitor patients taking diuretic medication.
- Caution in patients taking warfarin, midazolam and tacrolimus.
- Bearberry leaf is not suitable for long term use.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.