MEDIHERB – Cramplex 40 Tablets
Cramplex is a combination of herbs used traditionally in Western herbal medicine for the relief of mentrual pain, cramping and dysmenorrhoea.
Cramp bark, Wild yam root and Ginger root are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for relief of menstrual pain, menstrual cramping and dysmenorrhoea
Cramp bark is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine:
– to relieve muscle cramps and relax the nervous system
– for its antispasmodic activity
Each tablet contains:
Corydalis turtschaninovii (Corydalis) extract 60 mg
derived from tuber dry 600 mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) extract 800 mcL
derived from rhizome dry 400 mg
Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) extract 800 mcL
derived from leaf dry 400 mg
Dioscorea villosa (Wild Yam) extract 800 mcL
derived from root & rhizome dry 400 mg
Viburnum opulus (Cramp Bark) extract 800 mcL
derived from stem bark dry 400 mg
Adults: 3-4 tablets 2 times daily.
- Discontinue if pregnancy occurs.
- Daily doses of dried Ginger in excess of 4 g are contraindicated in patients who are already taking blood-thinning drugs such as warfarin or aspirin or who have increased risk of haemorrhage. In these patients, at doses of Ginger below this exercise caution.
- When prescribing Ginger caution is advised in patients with gallstones.
- Contraindicated in patients taking nifedipine.
- Ginger should be used cautiously in patients taking antacids (it may decrease the effectiveness since ginger increases gastric secretory activity) or phenprocoumon.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.