MEDIHERB – Andrographis 1:2 500ml
Botanical Name: Andrographis paniculata
Plant Part: Herb
Ethanol Content: 45%
- Loss of appetite, sluggish liver, flatulence, indigestion, fatigue.#
- Relief of mild fever.#
- Relief of cold and flu, sore throat.^
- Relief of mild diarrhoea.#
- Often combined with aromatics or warming herbs, such as ginger.#
- Botanical Name: Andrographis paniculata
- Plant Part: Herb
- Ethanol Content: 45%
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you / your pateint has a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid during early pregnancy.
- Professional supervision is suggested for mid to late pregnancy and lactation.
- Caution in peptic ulcer and hyperacidity.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- Refer to the MediHerb Herb-Drug Interaction chart for potential interactions.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance including loss of taste. If you / your patient develops any adverse symptoms, stop use and advise medical attention.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.