Liposomal Methyl B12 Oral Liquid 50ml
Liposomes are nano-sized vesicles, constructed of a phospholipid bilayer and represent the latest technology in nutrient delivery. Liposomal Methyl B12 contains mecobalamin, a metabolically active form of vitamin B12. It is involved in healthy red blood cell production and relieving fatigue, as well as supporting healthy immune system function and maintaining nervous system function.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Out of stock
- Supports energy levels.
- Relieves tiredness and fatigue.
- Aids in healthy red blood cell production.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Maintains nervous system function.
Adults: Squirt 1 spray (200 mcL) into the mouth once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Hold the liquid between the cheek and gum for 30-120 seconds before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before food.
Each 200 microlitres dose (1 spray) contains:
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use in children.
- Contains 15% v/v ethanol, sugar alcohols and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.